Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It would be my leitmotif when striding into battle

You're highly unlikely to hear a genuine song about unaided, unadulterated procrastination ('Cause I Got High doesn't count).  The reason should be obvious: you write what you know, and, in this case, "what you know" and "writing" are mutually exclusive.

I would like to have such a song.  I get over being angry by listening to angry music and get over being depressed by listening to depressing music.  Maybe this last key is all I need to take over the world.

2 comments:

  1. "Lookin' Out My Backdoor" by CCR?

    Added bonus: a tempo you can skip to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you get over being angry by listening to angry music, but I think I'm like most people when I say listening to angry music MAKES me angry. Imagine what could happen with this song you describe. Society could grind to a lazy, lazy halt!

    ReplyDelete